Shandong Weltalu, Co., Ltd., acting hereinafter, as OWNER.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person responsible for the processing of your data is:
WELTALU, LTD –
Room 1710, Shengdiguangyao Mansion, Shengcheng Subdistrict. Weifang. Shandong Province – CHINA.
+44 (0) 7928 983 197
The user is informed that the data provided through browsing its website, the contact form or sending emails, will be processed by THE OWNER and that said treatment is collected in the Register of Processing Activities managed by the same OWNER in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD.
- WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR?
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, THE OWNER may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Such notifications will be made to inform about changes in our services or products or in our policies legal conditions.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions OF THE OWNER and the subject that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you wish to receive information.
Google, including all of its tools, complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, as established by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from member countries of the European Union.
THE OWNER will try, at all times, to establish adequate mechanisms IN WELTALU to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears in which the existence of cookies is informed and that if he continues browsing our page he gives his consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of cookies implies the acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of WELTALU, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. You can get more information in our “Cookies Policy“.
- WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by THE OWNER is based on:
- In the execution of a pre-contract / contract to send you the information and provide the requested service, not being possible to carry it out otherwise.
- In the consent of the user for the sending of newsletter and commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions OF THE OWNER and the sector that may be of interest and the management of WELTALU and / or publications of its blog. The user can revoke the consent given at any time.
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website, to manage your online purchase through our platform, and your registration as a user will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, and once completed during the legal limitation period.
The data processed for the sending of the newsletter, to send commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions made by THE OWNER through WELTALU and / or the topics that may be of interest and management of your comments on the blog, will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given.
The IP address obtained through cookies will have a conservation period of one year, in order to demonstrate the user’s consent.
As for the period of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section “Cookies policy“
- WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS ABOUT OUR USERS?
THE OWNER processes the following categories of data:
- Data of users who fill in any of the available forms:The personal data that THE OWNER requests include:
- Identification data:name and surname, telephone, postal and electronic address.
- Data relating to the application.
- Data of users who register on our platform:
- Identification data:Name and surname, postal and electronic address, telephone, billing address.
- Data of users browsing our website: Data provided by cookies and Google Analytics.
Only those over 18 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER and declares that he is over 18 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The personal data processed by THE OWNER may be mandatory or voluntary.
Voluntary information is that which the user is not obliged to provide in order to contact us.
The fields marked with an asterisk on our forms are mandatory, the refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of providing the service or attending to your request.
In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you declare that you have their consent and you agree to transfer the information that we provide in this clause, exempting the OWNER from any type of obligation. However, THE OWNER may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations.
- TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
The user can exercise the following rights before THE OWNER:
- a)Access your personal data.
b)Rectify them when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
c) Request the deletion or cancellation of the data when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
d) Oppose its treatment.
e) Request the limitation of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided for in the regulations are met.
f) Request the portability of your data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
g) Prevent being subject to automated decisions.
h) Revoke the consents granted.
The user to exercise their rights, must send a letter indicating the right they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for the purposes of notification. This request can be made either by post to: Roberto Pablo Hernández Expósito, Room 1710, Shengdiguangyao Mansion, Shengcheng Subdistrict. Weifang. Shandong Province – CHINA., or at the following email address: email@example.com
THE HOLDER must answer the request for the exercise of rights within one month of receipt of the request. That period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receipt of the request indicating the reasons for the delay.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to complain to the competent Control Authority (The UK’s independent authority) when they consider that THE OWNER has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize them in www.ico.org.uk
- IS MY DATA SAFE?
THE OWNER has a current contract with the Hosting company 1&1 IONOS Cloud Ltd. for the hosting of its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures.
THE OWNER guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of their data taking into account the reserved nature of the same.
THE OWNER undertakes that said data remain secret, treating them with the utmost reserve, and declares to have implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data (GDPR).
All data provided through our platform is done using a secure protocol. Our website has an SSL certificate that allows that when any user visits our website and exchanges information with us, an encrypted connection is established.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.